I created IronWillReport.com to fund our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org. My wife and I launched that site in the summer of 2020 in response to government overreach and violations of our constitutional rights. Initially we ran that site entirely on donations (and you can still donate there), however we found that whenever the government dropped mandates, our donations dropped dramatically - to the point where we could not cover our expenses.
We needed a steady source of funding. Iron Will Report was established in the spring of 2022 to give those seeking truth in media and honest government something of value in return for supporting our ongoing efforts.
When you become a subscriber at Iron Will Report, you get the truth that mainstream media won't report, and that our government doesn't want you to hear, and you support our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org to recover and defend our rights and freedoms.
Visit StrongAndFreeCanada.org here or Subscribe to IronWillReport.com using the button on this page.
With my sincere thanks,
Will Dove (Iron Will)
In this week’s Iron Will Report:
- Long wait times now costing patients an average of $3,000
- The Alberta election and our Not Notley campaign
- The jackboots of B.C. : The details of Bill 36
- Reclaiming Canada: Victoria conference May 26 to 28
- Influencer Makes 70G in One Week With X-Rated AI Clone
- Chinese cities begin to pay public employees in digital yuan
- Canada tried digital currency in 2012: Dismal failure
- Government can now audit you on GST going back 33 years
- Canada Pension Plan invested in Chinese slave labor
- Trudeau increases taxes on air travel
- Single pilot flights proposed in Europe: Only one pilot on board
- Bud Light gets cancelled again – this time by gay bars
- Smoking Gun: Proof Trudeau is bringing back vaccine mandates