An oldie but a goodie. A satirical tribute to the famous beer commercial but re-done for these times we find ourselves living in.
Re-released for the anniversary of the Great Canadian Freedom Convoy of 2022.
Truckers, we salute you!
Freeland as a muppet – you seriously don’t want to miss this!
“There are honest politicians. For everyone else, there’s BastardCharge”.
With the push for all of us to eat bugs, we must ask, what do we do with the leftovers? In this episode of Monday Mockery, Zethra Chalmers shows us a crafty use for those leftover butterfly wings.
In this episode of That Friday Show:
• Dictator Watch
• In Interview with Joe Johnson, formerly Canada’s biggest fan of the vaccines
• Take the Shot
• Episode 5 of Trudeau Transit
• Justin’s first report card
• and a special tribute to Great Moments in Canadian History
and as always, Will’s unique take on the news.
It’s Season Two of That Friday Show, where the seasons are completely arbitrary and mean nothing whatsoever…
In this episode:
- Episode 3 of Trudeau Transit
- A Special Edition of Dictator Watch
- What Happens in Davos, Doesn’t Stay in Davos
- A New BastardCharge Commercial
- Inside Trudeau’s Head
- Our First Episode of NewsBusters
- Will’s new Co-Host, Jenna Verity!
Already a member? Login here
Not Ready to Commit?
Sign up for our newsletter.
We get you. You want to see more before deciding if this is something you want to sign up for. We do release free content occasionally (including the shorter, free version of Will's weekly news reports).
No commitment required*.
Or click either Subscription option to sign up for a 15 day free trial.
*Note that we have no way to separate our mailing lists so you will receive emails for members' content as well.