I created IronWillReport.com to fund our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org. My wife and I launched that site in the summer of 2020 in response to government overreach and violations of our constitutional rights. Initially we ran that site entirely on donations (and you can still donate there), however we found that whenever the government dropped mandates, our donations dropped dramatically - to the point where we could not cover our expenses.
We needed a steady source of funding. Iron Will Report was established in the spring of 2022 to give those seeking truth in media and honest government something of value in return for supporting our ongoing efforts.
When you become a subscriber at Iron Will Report, you get the truth that mainstream media won't report, and that our government doesn't want you to hear, and you support our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org to recover and defend our rights and freedoms.
Visit StrongAndFreeCanada.org here or Subscribe to IronWillReport.com using the button on this page.
With my sincere thanks,
Will Dove (Iron Will)
This week in news that mainstream media won’t report and our government doesn’t want you to hear…
- New Tech Can See Through Walls
- Guns Now a ‘Health Emergency’
- Josh Alexander Wins in Court
- CBC Pays 144 Executive Directors
- 1 Million March for Children
- Strong And Free Canada Brochures Delivered to Your Door
- Tam Urges Canadians to Mask Up Again
- Trudeau’s Government Approves First of 3 New Boosters
- Quebec Government: Covid Will Never Be Over
- CDC Admits Shot Harms
- Emergency Use: Records Show Almost No Testing
- Kids Getting Heart Transplants in Record Numbers: And They’re Not Working
- Health Canada Discourages Doctors from Reporting Vax Injuries
- Vax Injured Forced to ‘Speak in Code’ Online
- Bill Gates Backing CBDC’s
- Payment System Square Collapses
- Gates Invests $95 Million in Bud Light