The Iron Will Weekly News Report
November 4, 2022
In this week’s free version of the Iron Will Report:
- Government caught lying by the POEC
- Bill C-11 passes second reading despite opposition
- EU signs on to WHO pandemic treaty
- Why some escape vaccine injury
- Finally, a real scientific debate on Covid
- A possible treatment for the vaccine injured
And in the member’s only version at IronWillReport.com, all of the above PLUS:
- Chinese Disneyland closes – with thousands trapped inside
- Gattaca style genetic tampering on the horizon
- Gas cars being outlawed around the world
- PayPal backpedals on their backpedal
- Bank of Canada helping to plan global CBDCs
- Menstrual products in men’s bathrooms soon to be law
- U.S. funds Ecuadorian drag queens
Already a member? Login here
Not Ready to Commit to a Membership?
Sign up for our newsletter.
We get you. You want to see more before deciding if this is something you want to sign up for. We do release free content occasionally (including the shorter, free version of Will's weekly news reports).
No commitment required*.
Or click either Subscription option to sign up for a 15 day free trial.
*Note that we have no way to separate our mailing lists so you will receive emails for members' content as well.
Your feedback and comments are appreciated. Will does his best to read all comments but please don't be offended if he does not respond. Between IronWillReport.com and acting as Director of StrongAndFreeCanada.org Will often works 14 hour days. With what little time is left over, Will makes time for his family.