I created IronWillReport.com to fund our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org. My wife and I launched that site in the summer of 2020 in response to government overreach and violations of our constitutional rights. Initially we ran that site entirely on donations (and you can still donate there), however we found that whenever the government dropped mandates, our donations dropped dramatically - to the point where we could not cover our expenses.
We needed a steady source of funding. Iron Will Report was established in the spring of 2022 to give those seeking truth in media and honest government something of value in return for supporting our ongoing efforts.
When you become a subscriber at Iron Will Report, you get the truth that mainstream media won't report, and that our government doesn't want you to hear, and you support our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org to recover and defend our rights and freedoms.
Visit StrongAndFreeCanada.org here or Subscribe to IronWillReport.com using the button on this page.
With my sincere thanks,
Will Dove (Iron Will)
In this week’s Iron Will Report:
- “Universal Monetary Unit’ to Become New Global Currency
- Countries Are Phasing Out Cash
- Canada: the World’s Most Cashless Society
- Twitter Labels CBC as State-Sponsored Media
- Poilievre Trolls Reporter: “Check with the Ethics Commissioner”
- Turd’s Wallet of Bills: Censorship Bills, That Is
- Rachel Notley Has Reporter Thrown Out Rather Than Answer Questions
- Josh Alexander and Other Youth Resisting ‘Institutionalized Grooming’
- Covid Deaths Up 39% Since Vax Rollout
- A Flurry of Lawsuits Among Big Pharma Companies
- Man Denied Blood Donation for Refusing to Reveal ‘Pregnancy Status’
- Dylan Mulvaney: The Six Billion Dollar Man
For the Full Report Subscribe to: