The Iron Will Weekly News Report
November 25, 2022
In this week’s Iron Will Report…
- Dirty Pool at POEC: Rouleau Ejects Convoy Lawyer Brendan Miller from Courtroom
- Travel Ban Case Appeal: Our New Petition Live at Change.org
- Canada’s Surveillance State: Federal Government Blackmailing Provinces to Hand Over Private Medical Records
- Mainstream Media Demise: CRTC Report Predicts Local Broadcasters Will Go Under by 2025
- Fire Them All: Alberta Premier Fires CMO and Entire Health Services Board
- Putin Screwed Up: Analysis – Russian Strategy Playing into Globalist’s Plans
And in the member’s only version at IronWillReport.com, all of the above PLUS:
- Putin’s Screw Up continued…
- Europe Prepares for Disaster: Analysis – Blackouts, Fuel Shortages and a Run on the Banks
- Masks Coming Back: Justification Will Be ‘Triple-Demic’, the New Fear Word
- “Died Suddenly”: New Documentary and Governments Deleting Vaccine-Injured Records
- Canadian Health Care Sucks: Fraser Institute Finds Our Health Care Most Expensive; Least Effective
- Record Mental Illness in Kids: Study Shows Devastating Affects of Covid Mandates on Youth
- TD Funding Transgenderism: $500,000 Grant for Gender Reassignment for Minors
- Global Vaccine Passport: G20 Agree to Implement International Restrictions for Unvaxxed
- Council Cancels Christmas: Edmonton Christmas Tree Denied Due to ‘Environmental Impact’
- Sinking the Woke Ship: Woke Agenda Proves to be Death Knell for Entertainment Industry
- Girl Guides Go Woke: ‘Brownies’ Now Politically Incorrect, Name to be Changed
Already a member? Login here
Not Ready to Commit to a Membership?
Sign up for our newsletter.
We get you. You want to see more before deciding if this is something you want to sign up for. We do release free content occasionally (including the shorter, free version of Will's weekly news reports).
No commitment required*.
Or click either Subscription option to sign up for a 15 day free trial.
*Note that we have no way to separate our mailing lists so you will receive emails for members' content as well.
Your feedback and comments are appreciated. Will does his best to read all comments but please don't be offended if he does not respond. Between IronWillReport.com and acting as Director of StrongAndFreeCanada.org Will often works 14 hour days. With what little time is left over, Will makes time for his family.