Of late I’ve been trying to release interviews and excerpts of interviews that will get past the censorship on sites like Youtube and Facebook in order to spread the truth as far as possible. This is not one of those interviews so it won’t be posted there, or to any other social media channel that censors content. It can’t be, because the truth it contains is so damaging to the official narrative it’s the kind of thing the globalists have killed people for revealing.
If you’ve been watching my interviews and news reports you already know the mRNA injections have been responsible for a long list of harms, including sadly, over 20 million people worldwide who have now died from them. With many more deaths to come.
The spike proteins from the shots causes chronic inflammation which leads to the disease states that result in the crippling and death of the victims of these bioweapons, and the substitution of pseudo-uridine for the uridine found in naturally occuring RNA means that the toxic effects of these injections will last for months, at the very least. The fact is, we don’t really know if the body can ever fully recover from the many and varied adverse reactions.
But now we know it is much worse than we could ever have imagined.
We were all told the shot contained messenger RNA, that it would stay in the shoulder, that it would dissipate after a few days, that it would leave no lasting impact upon the body other than possible protection from a very specific strain of coronavirus. Those were all lies.
Even the part about the shot containing just mRNA.
Thanks to a fortunate accident, we know now, from the work of expert gene sequencer Dr. Kevin McKernon, that the Pfizer and Moderna vials contain not just RNA, but DNA. And not a little. A lot. DNA that is designed to change the genetic code within the cells of the body, to turn those cells into factories that will manufacture toxic spike proteins, not for while, but forever.
I’m joined today by Dr. Mark Trozzi, who has a talent for explaining very complicated medical science concepts in such a way that we can all understand them. Recently Dr. Trozzi released a short video on Dr. McKernan’s work on his website at DrTrozzi.org, but I confess that I found even Dr. Trozzi’s video a little difficult to understand.
In this vitally important interview, we’re going to play clips from Dr. Trozzi’s video. Then Mark and I will explain in simple English the health impacts of the shots that result from these genetic changes. And in the process we will reach the inevitable conclusion that it is simply impossible that the creators of these shots would not have known that what they were about to release upon the world was not a vaccine, but a lethal bioweapon.
For Exclusive Interviews Subscribe to:
Cancel culture is getting increasingly out of hand.
Some of you will know the name John Stetch, or as he is sometimes known John Julian. John is well known for his bang on impersonation of Justin Trudeau. He has his own Youtube channel where many of his Trudeau sketches have gone viral, and it was John who voiced Trudeau for our Christmas Eve special this past year that got 100,000 views in one week.
But what a lot of you may not know is that John is also a very accomplished jazz musician with 16 albums to his name.
Recently John, who makes his living as a professional musician, became the target of cancel culture when a small group of other musicians circulated a letter to clubs around town accusing him of racism and misogyny.
The Iron Will Report for the week of April 14th:
- Wokies setting up a virtual ‘systemic racism’ school
- Why are people choosing to overdose on public transit?
- BBC’s “job creation scheme for pedophiles”
- BBC labelled as ‘state-sponsored’ media by Twitter. Will CBC be next?
- How much did Trudeau Foundation donations increase after Justy was elected?
- Why the globalists are destroying supply chains? The answer goes deeper than you think.
- How the WEF, WHO and IMF are working together to control everything
- Idaho criminalizes transgender surgery for minors
- Oregon teacher suspended after ‘Wheel of Perversion’ class
- Are you eating pork infected with mRNA?
- How eye doctors might help save the vaxxed
- Canada has been hiding miscarriages from the vaccines
- Hospital wait times in Canada are killing patients
- B.C. court rejects appeal for access to private health care
- The woke cancel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The events of the past three years have been hard on everyone, but especially on our youth. Many of us who are older have the idea that our youth are lost. That they have neither the inclination nor the ability to understand what is happening in our world right now, or to do anything to change it.
But that is not true.
There are young people who understand that our entire society, and especially their generation is under attack. And they are already planning how they’re going to build a better future for themselves, and for their own children, when they come along.
Rain Trozzi, the son of Mark Trozzi, is the founder of Over to the Youth, a group of young people, not just from Canada, but from around the world. The group meets regularly online to discuss the issues we are all facing, to provide each other with support, and most importantly, to build the foundations for the skills and knowledge that will make them future leaders.
I am joined today by Over to the Youth members Rain Trozzi, Madison Holmes and one of the most recent additions to the group, Evelyn Dove.
Mainstream media is rife with stories about AI, artificial intelligence. These stories run the gamut, from AI will solve all of our problems, to AI will spell the end of humanity.
But they never bother to explore what AI actually is.
Can it ‘think’? What does the term ‘think’ in this context even mean? Is AI sentient, that is, is it self-aware? Does it have a conscience, or could it develop one?
Many of us in the freedom movement are very concerned about the use that the globalists have for AI, as a tool to surveille and control us all. And certainly it could do that, in fact, in some ways it already is.
But what can actually be done with it? Given that the globalists certainly do not have our best interests in mind, it’s important for us to understand the capabilities, and the limitations, of this technology.
Mark Davidson has spent much of his life studying the technologies surrounding AI. He has a degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications and Computing from the University of Essex in England. He invented a virtual machine computing language, and he worked for AT&T and Compaq as an expert consultant in the field of computer science as it relates to human cognition. He has also worked on financial systems where he built financial models and explored AI’s for automated trading.
Mark joins me today to explain exactly what AI is, and what it is not. What it can do already, and what it might be able to do in the future.
Should we be afraid of AI? The short answer is yes, and by the end of this interview, you will not only understand why, but just how afraid we should be.
The Iron Will Report for the week of April 7th:
- Will Chrystia Freeland be the Next Leader of the WEF?
- Federal High Speed Access Program a Trojan Horse
- Jordan Peterson Receives the George Jonas Freedom Award
- Another Wave of Random Violence Across Canada Leaves 4 Dead, 12 Injured
- Projected $50 Billion in Additional Debt for Just Transition
- Report Shows Trudeau’s Gov. Lying About Green Tax Rebates
- CBC Continues Kid’s Transgender Brainwashing Programming
- Canadian Suicide Rates Increased by Up to 25%
- ChatGPT as a Censorship Tool; Will’s Own Test
- Code Zero: No Ambulances Available Becoming Common Across Canada
- Could King Charlie Spell the End of the Governor General’s Office?
For the Full Report Subscribe to:
In this week’s Iron Will Report:
- Gates Buys Off Media Around the World
- Governor General’s 100K per day Travel Costs
- Trudeau Appoints Crony Investigator…Again
- 198 Canadian Companies Blacklisted in Government Email to Banks
- Wholesale Treason: The Leftist Sellout of Canada
And in the Member’s Version at IronWillReport.com:
- They Won’t Shut Down the Internet…or Maybe They Will
- Another Climate Alarmist Dilemma: Greenland Ice Cores
- Eco-Cult Leader Guilbeault Blows 1.8 Mil at Non-Green Resort
- The Next Virus Scare Revealed by Big Pharma
- ‘Turbo’ Testicular Cancers: Dr. William Makis
- McDonald’s Partners with U.S. Government to Push mRNA
- A State Law Criminalizing mRNA Injections
- Canada Pays More for Shots than Any Other Nation
- The Woke Cancel Fun in Regina
To see the Full Report Subscribe to:
It is an interesting point of Canadian law that it is illegal to publicly criticize a judges’ decision. However, it is not illegal to criticize a judge.
Kip Warner is the founder of the Canadian Society for the Advancement of Science in Public Policy. I last interviewed Kip in September. The CSASPP currently has three suits in the provincial courts against the B.C. government, and specifically against Bonnie Henry.
Shortly after my last interview was released, Chief Justice Christopher Hinkson ruled against one of those suits on technical grounds.
Subsequently Kip became aware of a potential conflict of interest in the case. I say potential conflict of interest as Kip is involved in the case and must be careful of how he expresses his concerns.
I, however, am not involved, and I can say whatever I like about Justice Hinkson. I’ve looked at the evidence that Kip has provided, and in my admittedly unqualified opinion, there is not only a conflict of interest, but one of such import and scope that I felt it necessary to invite Kip back for an update so we could pass the details on to you.
Some of you will have seen my interviews with Dr. William Makis, who has been tracking doctor deaths in Canada since the rollout of the vaccines. But it’s not just doctors who are being affected. Almost all health care workers across Canada have been subjected to mandatory vaccination mandates in order to keep their jobs.
Recently I was contacted by one of our subscribers, Robert DuBroy, who had researched deaths among Canadian paramedics. I reported on his data in my news report for the week of February 3rd, but touched only upon the high points of the data.
Bob joins me today to go into greater depth on deaths among what are largely young, fit paramedics. He explains the challenges he had finding the data, and reveals the massive and unprecedented increase in unexplained, sudden deaths.