The amount of information coming out daily in favor of the counter narrative has become overwhelming and impossible for the average person to keep up with. Will has an entire research team behind him. Get access to the same weekly research reports that Will gets by signing up for a Centurion membership.
Weekly Research Reports
Weekly Research Reports are available to Centurion level members.
Weekly Research Report for Week of
- Senate passes Liberals’ controversial online streaming act with a dozen amendments;
- Council readies bylaw requiring covers for anti-abortion flyers;
- The rules state that a student’s parents must be informed when they want to change their gender;
- High Levels of Toxic Metals Found in Widely Consumed Drinks: Study;
- Statement Against GE Trees and False Solutions at UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues;
- US eergy commissioner warns of system-wide, extensive power outages;
- UCP candidates Brian Jean and Rebecca Schulz have unveiled two independent reports…;
- Commercial aircraft have widely been considered one of the final frontiers for electrification of transport;
- Japanese convenience store trials face biometric payment system;
- Office of Gene Technology Document: “Dealings Involving Intentional Release” Explains Covid-19 “Vaccines”;
- So the liberals in Canada are advertising mandatory vaccination on their site if they get re-elected;
- Trudeau Liberals declare support for ‘mandatory vaccination’ to ‘finish the fight’ against COVID;
- Globalist scientists whose job is to control the “narrative” are named.
Get the Whole Truth
Support Independent Journalism
Already a member? Login here
Not Ready to Commit to a Membership?
Sign up for our newsletter.
We release lots of free interviews, plus all interviews and news reports have shorter free versions. Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of new interviews and news reports.
No commitment required*.
Or sign up for a 15-day free trial. If you unsubscribe before the trial end you will not be charged.
*Note that we have no way to separate our mailing lists so you will receive emails for members' content as well.