I created IronWillReport.com to fund our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org. My wife and I launched that site in the summer of 2020 in response to government overreach and violations of our constitutional rights. Initially we ran that site entirely on donations (and you can still donate there), however we found that whenever the government dropped mandates, our donations dropped dramatically - to the point where we could not cover our expenses.
We needed a steady source of funding. Iron Will Report was established in the spring of 2022 to give those seeking truth in media and honest government something of value in return for supporting our ongoing efforts.
When you become a subscriber at Iron Will Report, you get the truth that mainstream media won't report, and that our government doesn't want you to hear, and you support our efforts at StrongAndFreeCanada.org to recover and defend our rights and freedoms.
Visit StrongAndFreeCanada.org here or Subscribe to IronWillReport.com using the button on this page.
With my sincere thanks,
Will Dove (Iron Will)
This week in news that mainstream media won’t report and our government doesn’t want you to hear…
- Trudeau on the way out, but his replacement is worse
- MP’s forcing a vote on the carbon tax
- C-21 gun buyback costs continue to escalate
- Ontario and B.C. Holocost education reform
- CAF is on the verge of being useless due to low recruitment
- The Iron Will Report is Banned on Youtube
- Young adult mortality up 20%
- Vaccine deaths continue to accelerate: the numbers
- Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe threatened with arrest
- Alberta fights back at a record attendance AGM
- Tiny homes; the solution to housing prices?
- Vaccine injury has an official name, and list of symptoms
- Tedros laments ‘lack of progress’ on WHO Health Treaty
- Non-woke team wins World Series, but are they really?
- Liberal logic – spend money to save money